• The group thanks the past members, CCE staff and colleagues, and collaborators around the world for making possible all the amazing science that Bob and his group carried out over the years. We are certain Bob deeply appreciated your …
• The Grubbs Group welcomes Max Kudisch as a Postdoctoral Fellow and wishes him best of luck during his time with us!…
• Congratulations to JC for publishing a paper titled “Selective CO2 Electrochemical Reduction Enabled by a Tricomponent Copolymer Modifier on a Copper Surface”. Check it out on JACS.…
- Yan’ work on Z-selective catalyst was published on JACS. Congratulations!
- Chris’ work on up-converting nanoparticles was published on ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. Check it out!
- Willie and Jiaming’s work on ADMET: “Efficient Synthesis of Geminal-Dialkyl Dienes for Olefin Metathesis Polymerization” was published on Macromolecules. Check it out!
- A former group member, Dr. Nicholas Swisher, published a paper titled “Synthesis and Characterization of 3,5-Bis(di-tert-butylphosphinito)pyridine Pincer Complexes.” Check it out in Organometallics.
- Congratulations to JC for getting selected for the Reaxys PhD Prize finalist 2020!
• Congratulations to Brendon and Zainab for defending their theses! …
• The lab is working virtually and conducting group meetings every week via Zoom due to COVID-19 pandemic. Stay safe! …
• Congratulations to our members Adrian Samkian and Dr. Yan Xu for publishing a paper in Organometallics. …